Thursday, May 8, 2008

Inspired

Today, I went to RCC and listened to Jeff Soto give a presentation to a very small group of people. He basically ran through a bunch of slides of his artwork from his childhood all the way up to his most recent material. It was super interesting to hear his story, especially since he is a Riverside native and still is to this day. Needless to say, I am now super inspired to get back to my art and make something I am proud of. I got plenty of good tips and advice from him and am super encouraged. So, that was fun. I went to Borders bookstore afterwards and read Letters to a Young Poet by Rainer Maria Rilke. That just inspired me more. All in all, I am just inspired. I won't repeat myself anymore.

Today is a good day. Tomorrow will be a good day. Good days are here to stay.

1 comment:

www.christiehemm.com said...

this entry made me happy

About Me

My photo
I am recent graduate just looking at the dirt, writing about it.