Monday, May 21, 2007

It's Safe To Say We'll Never Know Everything

So, it was a very musical weekend, to say the least. We played at the festival in Temecula on Saturday and Darla played on Sunday. It was good to see Jupiter. They are super cool dudes and I am starting to really enjoy their music a lot more. I got my free Chipotle burrito today and went to Wild West guitars in Riverside. That place was amazing; so much better than Guitar Center. Jamie moved out yesterday. It's pretty weird without him around. I think we all got used to him being in the house.

I am not sure what I want in life right now. I've been feeling pretty weird this past month or so. Oh, well.

I don't know how or why, but I want to simplify my life even more. I just want a steady routine of study and creation.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am recent graduate just looking at the dirt, writing about it.