Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The Heat is On


Summer is finally here!


I want to accomplish a few things this Summer:


1) Create somewhat of an art portfolio with various illustrations, photos, digital designs, and possibly paintings.


2) Compose some music and record it.


3) Get students for guitar lessons.


4) See some museums I haven't seen.


5) See some bands I haven't seen.
6) Take more pictures.


7) Chill.


Other than that, Displace Me was last weekend and it was an amazing turn-out. It reminded me of a huge summer camp event (Bube and Jamie together). Everyone was singing and dancing and just plain enjoying each other; you can't go wrong with that. Invisible Children is doing a good thing and I am happy to see it flourishing.


Safe.


Locke

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am recent graduate just looking at the dirt, writing about it.